Leesburg Virginia Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Loudoun County
Our attorneys have extensive trial and settlement experience
Auto accidents happen in an instant, but the effects can last a lifetime. When you are injured, it is important to consult a knowledgeable auto accident attorney to protect your legal rights.
The lawyers at Simms Showers LLP have extensive trial and settlement experience. Caleb A. Kershner is a former prosecuting attorney and has litigated hundreds of bench and jury trials. H. Robert Showers was in charge of the litigation department of his previous firm. Our Virginia auto accident attorneys assess your accident and determine your best course of action. We often challenge the police report taken at the scene or interview witnesses to get an accurate account of what transpired.
Frequently asked questions about auto accidents
If you have been involved in an auto accident, you probably have many questions about what to do next. Our attorneys can answer those questions for you.
- Should I see a medical professional even if I feel okay? Yes. Some injuries do not appear until later and are invisible to the naked eye. All injuries should be documented.
- Should I admit fault? No. Do not admit any kind of liability. It is up to the insurance investigators to gather all necessary facts and then determine who is at fault.
- Should I sign a waiver or release? Until you contact a car accident attorney who can explain any documentation, do not sign anything.
- Should I ask witnesses and officers for their information? Yes. Collect the vehicle and contact information from all other parties involved and from witnesses and authorities.
- Am I allowed to take pictures at the scene of my accident? Yes. Take pictures of the scene as soon as possible. Any and all documentation could prove to be valuable.
Contact our firm today to learn more about what to do if you have been involved in a Virginia auto accident.
Do I need a Virginia auto accident attorney?
Attempting to represent yourself may lead to costly mistakes, as there are specific procedures and time constraints that are associated with filing an insurance claim in a Virginia auto accident injury case. Let our Leesburg car accident attorneys be your liaison to the insurance company, and save yourself time and aggravation. Our veteran trial lawyers are prepared to file lawsuits or avoid lengthy proceedings by getting you the highest compensation available in a settlement.
Don’t delay. Contact us before it’s too late.
Call Simms Showers LLP today to defend your rights and get the highest compensation available. The firm represents clients throughout Northern Virginia, including Leesburg, Sterling and the surrounding areas of Loudoun County, Clarke County, Frederick County, Fairfax County and Prince William County. Call 888.409.8671 or contact us online.