Daniel J. Hebda, Esq.
Daniel Hebda joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2012. Mr. Hebda represents churches and non-profits throughout Virginia in complying with tax and IRS regulations and requirements, drafting corporate and governing documents, establishing risk management guidelines and policies, and advising on employment policies and practices. Mr. Hebda also represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters including personal injury, real estate disputes, and contract disputes. He has also initiated collections actions to enforce payment on final judgments and spousal support orders.
- Church law
- Non-Profit Law
- Business litigation
- Civil litigation
- Transactional Law
- Employment Law
Admissions and Memberships
- Virginia, 2011
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2012
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia, 2012
- Christian Legal Society
- Young Lawyer Association of Virginia
- Regent University School of Law J.D, 2011
- Moot Court Board, Member
- International Law Journal, Managing Editor
- Patrick Henry College, B.A., Government – Political Theory, 2008
Contact the Leesburg Attorneys at Simms Showers LLP today
We offer a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION for criminal or personal injury cases. Contact Simms Showers LLP for quality legal counsel today.
Simms Showers LLP represents clients throughout Northern Virginia, including Leesburg, Sterling and the surrounding areas of Loudoun County as well as Arlington County, Clarke County, Frederick County, Fairfax County and Prince William County.